Friday, June 16, 2017

CORRECTION***CVS Pantene Deal Starting 6/18/2017

Sunday Pantene will be on sale 2/$8.00 there is a $2 off one coupon on coupons.com. The coupon limit is one per HOUSEHOLD per day. I included two coupons in that breakdown. There is a $1 off 1 coupon coming in the Sunday 6/18 inserts and you can use that one as your second coupon. You will miss out on an additional $1 in savings but if you are brand loyal this would be option #1.

Option #2 you can print a $2 off 1 Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Product Coupon on Coupons.com and that can be your second $2 off 1 coupon. These are both two different coupons so you can use one of each.

I included this deal in my $10 Challenge Breakdown Option #3 so I want to make sure that everyone is aware before going out and doing the deal.

Here is a picture of the other coupon you can use. The ad shows SELECT STYLERS are included so it should include these. I will let you know for sure after I shop and do the deal.

Coupons.com 

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. myhrsite.net

    ReplyDelete

The Secret To My Happiness

So this isn't coupon related but I just wanted to share this on this wonderful Wednesday morning. As you know I am married to an amazing...