Wednesday, June 28, 2017

First Call In Show 6/25/17



Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for calling in and talking to us, we are so grateful for all of you. We had such positive feedback and will continue with the call in show every Sunday (unless we are out of town) at 7pm - 8pm central time (I live in Texas). At 6:50pm each Sunday I will post a video with the phone number and that video will stay up for the full hour we are taking calls. I know I can't talk to everyone but I hope to eventually get to speak to a lot of you each week. I'm looking forward to meeting you all one day. xoxo~Toni


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Secret To My Happiness

So this isn't coupon related but I just wanted to share this on this wonderful Wednesday morning. As you know I am married to an amazing...